- PARA SER ATENDIDO SOLICITAR DIA Y HORA AL TELEFONO 29022882 / 094845090 carmen@carmenpelucas.com

Getting a Ukrainian Partner | ETCCN A fiancee visa or a wedding green card are your two options for bringing your partner to the united states if you are an American citizen and they are married to someone else. Each has a unique set of advantages, but it’s crucial to think about which one is best for you and your mate in terms of speed, price, and various aspects.

Visa of Fiance

Your marriage will be able to partner you for a K-1 fiance immigration if they are Us citizens or legal everlasting residents. This may enable you to get married in the us before Uscis processes your application for permanent residency. Your spouse will submit an Ir1 or Cr1 refugee visa plea after you get married in order to become a legal permanent resident based on family sponsorship. You will need to demonstrate throughout this process that your relationship is genuine and that the two of you intend to live together eternally, not just because you want a clean card.

You must be both Us residents or valid continuous inhabitants in order to implement for the Cr1 immigration, which will acquire a little longer to process than the fiancé card see this here. Additionally, you must have enough money to support your spouse, either on your own or with a co-sponsor. It is a good idea to use an experienced solicitor who can help you with the visa application and interview approach if you need assistance with your multiculturalism.

Green card for partner

You and your spouse will need to go to an meeting at a Us embassy or consulate in their relative’s region if you are applying for an Cr1 or Ir1 visa. You will be required to respond to concerns about your relationship, your day-to-day activities, and your future plans during the meeting. Although these discussions may get stressful, they are intended to confirm that your union is real and not just for visa purposes. It is best to read the Boundless manual to get ready for the interview in advance.

The quickest ways to legally reunite with your spouse in the united states are through the fiance and spouse visa operations, both of which can take a while. It’s crucial to properly consider your options and speak with an expert lawyer who can assist you in determining which course of action is best for your unique circumstances. By doing this, you will make sure that the immigration process is as effective as it can be. Best of luck!